Sam reviews how to analyze multiple timeframes to sharpen your day trading skills and help decide which trades to take. Sam applies John Carter’s recent ‘Quick Hits’ system with multi-timeframe analysis to show how to create a bias for the trading day and determine when price is breaking your rules or shaping up for a day trade.
He reviews his favorite moving averages to use on his charts, including exponential moving averages (EMA), simple moving averages (SMA), and volume-weighted average price (VWAP). He takes this review one step further by breaking down the anchored VWAP and how to apply this to your intraday trading.
You’ll notice that Sam refers to his proprietary premium indicators, the TrendOscillator Pro (TrendOsc) and HiLo Pro. For more information on Sam’s true momentum indicators and how to apply them to your trading, visit the link here or reach out to our support staff at [email protected].
So… what do bulls have now?
• Weekly momentum crossovers on many, many key symbols, and indexes. (YES)
• Large positive momentum divergences on many key symbols. (YES)
• Dollar falling with structural damage. (LIKELY YES)
• Bonds attempting to bottom. (LIKELY YES)
• Rotation from winners to losers on solid breadth. (YES)
• VIX and internals generally positioned for bull case. (YES, BUT LIMITED)
• Seasonality into end of year. (YES)
• Offsides over positioning by bears in short trades. (LIKELY YES)
Whether we believe the rally or not is irrelevant… the setup is there for bulls to try for a year end melt up in the indexes.
We want to know our levels (found at the end of the report) and continuously check
our work on structure and momentum as days pass, but for now bulls have a lot here.
Moonshot target of 4180 SPX remains in play.