Have you wondered if, or when I think about hedging?
During this special guest webinar with Sean Fenney, the senior managing director at the Nasdaq, we discuss a variety of Nasdaq products you can use to hedge, along with the technical moments in time where hedging can be warranted.
We walk through:
- Nasdaq equity index options
- Pros and cons of using each product
- Technical analysis, specifically Fibonacci Analysis
- Market internals that tell you when the market is too slanted
- Identification of pullback zones
- Specific options strategies I like to use when hedging including puts, butterflies, and spreads
Check out the webinar replay to below to learn more!
For more education on hedging, check out my last Nasdaq TradeTalks segment with Jill Malandrino.